September 12, 2008

One Word - Lindsay





** photos added just for you Sharon & Tanya :)

There are words that I use to describe myself quite often.

Words that I hope reflect who I am, what I believe, and how I am portrayed as I live each and every day.

What word do you think of when you think of me?

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creative!! Your mind is always actively thinking of some way to express yourself!

Kristie said...

faithful

as a friend, a wife, a mother, a teacher, a sister, a follower of Jesus

Anonymous said...

loyal

Anonymous said...

Thoughtful

Nicole said...

Inspiring

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

such a "blessing" OXOO

Sharon said...

Rich.

(and I mean that in the most spiritual and blessed way possible!)

Sharon said...

Where are all the pics of you for this post?? : ) I hope you make it around to the other side of the camera every now and then!

Kirsten said...

Linds...so many words...I'll give you just a few.

Passionate.
Giving.
On the move.

Anonymous said...

Linds,
I agree with Sharon, where are the pictures of you for this post?!? I can think of lots of words to describe you, loyal, wonderful, a blessing, giving, kind, caring, loving, prayful, compasionate, true, wise, I can go on, but I will save words for others. Have a GREAT weekend dear friend.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

animated.

Sweet Blessings said...

A beautiful christian woman...mentoring many! Oops...guess that was more than one word!!! Great pictures of YOU! Sweet blessings on your weekend!

Becky said...

real

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

I left the computer to search for the right word over dinner and dishes. I even asked Tony (he is a closet blog reader). He said you have to say artistic and I certainly agreed, but then I saw the "real" comment and I totally have to agree.

Katarina said...

although i've never meet you in person, i would have to say joy-filled and loyal.
yes i know, it's not one word but i couldn't decide between the two which to choose so i went for both.
hope you have a GREAT, reaxing weekend.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture Linds, thank you for adding them. It makes the write up all the more SPECIAL! Have a great weekend sweet friend!!! Love ya

Michelle said...

trustworthy

Katie said...

Ambitious.

Anonymous said...

Positive. compassionate.
Rolemodel. entergetic. talented. people-person.

you of all people know my respect for YOU and others who embody some of these same traits..
and for that you are my confindant.

Thank you for being You!!
have a fun weekend!

Ronda said...

Real. Live. Woman.

Shannon said...

deep.

Becky said...

I have to add that your outfit was adorable! =) I need to contact your personal painter {wink} and get a shirt!

Anonymous said...

DELIGHTFUL!!

Kailin said...

encouraging.

Amy Tolar said...

Friend.

'nuff said.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

"Beautiful" Inside & Out.

Stacey said...

Real

real sprecial
real honest
real kind

thanks so much for sharing your ups and downs in life and for being so kind to me, someone you haven't even met. Brightens my day when you visit my space.

Donna said...

kind.

Lisa said...

true-blue

Cindy Schimel said...

Composed

Melisa Jo said...

grounded

Anonymous said...

lovable

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin