
Our sweet, “innocent” little boy has learned to climb up and down the stairs. He is very confident in himself, but mom and dad seem to think that the GATE is a great invention – especially when he insists on doing this new venture by himself. (I’m sure you can picture the scene.) This picture seems to portray the look of frustration, confusion, and wonder that Ian and I see daily when Mason learns of new “boundaries” in his small, yet at the same time, enormous world!
3 comments:
Oh he looks so bummed! Not looking forward to the gate stage with Piper. I guess she needs to start moving first before I worry about it ;)
It's crazy how you want them to get to the next "stage" so quickly... and then before you know it... you're wishing they were back at being content just sitting in one place!
Childhood is amazing!
East Oregonian
Out and About
The young Mr. Murdock was seen again this morning at his favorite drinking establishment in Hermiston. Coffee drinking that is. He was sporting a very stylish outfit and a handsome do. Escorted my his lovely mother, the two were greeted by fans before they even entered the cafe. The owner of the establishment was even heard to say, "There are those women, again." Obviously, the young Mr. Murdock, was not apparant as there were so many women oohing and ahhing over him.
Actually that was probably an exaggeration. Typical reporting though.
Post a Comment