February 3, 2006

What is the Windy M?


Well - it's the life of Ian, Lindsay & Mason Murdock!
I decided that our life was just too good to not share with you! I'm hoping this blog will keep you updated on the happenings of our life, provide some humor, and allow you to see why we feel our life is GREAT!

Hope you enjoy this fun-filled ride we call LIFE!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay
I love your "blog"ing....
It's fun to see what you consider to be the highlights in your life. I'm sure there'll be plenty of humorous scenarios around the Windy M for you to describe.
Can't wait to hear all about them.
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Keep on with the pictures. Now we get to see what you guys do out West.
John

Anonymous said...

This is great. It will be so fun to see the happenings in your busy lives. Thanks for sharing with us.
We'll keep checking in.
Love,
Tom & Haz

Anonymous said...

Mason has fans all over the West. John Richter took the Onion Express into the local feed store in Oklahoma where Julie Sackman works and she immediately exclaimed...that's Mason!!!!!!!!! She could not for the life of her figure out why John and Kris would have a copy of the Onion Express or know Mason. Hope all is well at the Windy M.

Lindsay said...

So Mason is well known in Oklahoma - gotta love it!!
I think Bama was right when she said "anyone with the name Mason McCrae Murdock is likely to be a Senator or a politician."
We've been working on "the autograph" thing with pens daddy drops on the floor in the mud-room!

** who made that last comment about the Onion Express?? (when you comment as "anonymous" you have to sign your name with the comment... unless you really want to remain anonymous)

Anonymous said...

Fun! Love the picture. I have heard about Mason, quite a bit.
I will have to let Madi and Deven see your blog, they LOVE looking at mine. What a beautiful little family you have there.

Anonymous said...

You so inspire me! I feel so blessed that you are in our family! You infuse such life to our Murdock family! George wrote about the Onion Express....

Anonymous said...

You so inspire me! I feel so blessed that you are in our family! You infuse such life to our Murdock family! George wrote about the Onion Express....

Lindsay said...

Thanks - I'm glad I'm in the Murdock family too!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin