I'm thankful I'm not a cow.
or a calf.
or my husband.
♥ {but I sure do love them} ♥
or a calf.
or my husband.
♥ {but I sure do love them} ♥
It's much easier in my world...
just to be the one that takes the pictures & documents this life we live.
{from inside the pickup}
and once in a while ...
I even roll down the window.
{just to see if I can see my breath}




14 comments:
BBBrrrrrr. I am thinking this time of year my cows would starve. Or die of dehydration. I am barely willing to go outside long enough to throw our goats some hay, and a fresh bucket of water everyday.
Your pictures are wonderful! Every family needs someone to document life, from the inside of the warm truck! You are doing your part, for sure!!! :)
I came to your blog through my friend Sherry's.(from OK)
Looks like y'all are having some cold weather too.
Your kids are precious! And those cows....how adorable!
I read in one of your older posts that you've been reading Esther. Our church ladies just started Beth Moore's Bible study of Esther a couple of weeks ago.
I'm loving it so much. Have you ever done any of her studies? She is bringing out points I never would have thought of.
Nice to meet you!
Mama cow looks very satisfied looking over the new babies ..... good thing she doesn't know the other side of life from a warm pickup :-) 9 degrees is pretty cold!
You are blessed, for sure!
Love you!!!!
Brrr...cold! I'm ready for your photos of spring! : )Stay warm!
Beautiful pictures! It's 9 degrees?
It's in the teens right now in OK. We are having an ice storm. The schools all across the state were closed today and will be again tomorrow.
My hubs and I have been staying cozy warm and relaxing. :) Nice.
~shiver~ it's good to see some (cold)& happy calves!
That was so funny! Ashley told us once that she wanted to be a nurse. Alissa was about three and shouted that she didn't---she wanted to be a cow! So I guess some people want to be one! LOL
Way to catch that 9 degrees in the mirror. While I don't envy those cows either they sure look cute in that snow. I love the glimpses of Whitey.
I hope all is going well with your decision making :)
I am sooooo ready for the 70's...degrees that is...I'm tired of this bone chilling cold.
I love the job you do, I love to see into your life because I would like to think, I would like to be a ranchers wife. But I'm with misti I don't even like to change the dogs water and that only takes a couple of minutes.
I too am so thankful I am not a cow - or any animal for that matter. I would not want to be standing around in the cold we've been having!
They're probably so used to it they don't notice how cold it is! I know it takes an awful lot for Al to notice since he works outside it in every day!
But without you we wouldn't get to appreciate it! Keep taking those awesome pics!
TOO cold for me!!
Love the pictures...
Thanks for the smile...only you could capture 9 degrees in such a fun way :D I soooo LOVE baby calves...seeing them just makes life RIGHT!!! Have a cozy, warm day....full of ALL of God's Amazing gifts! Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment