January 20, 2009

An evening at home {last week}

... spent with friends, building blocks & laughter.
Life doesn't get much better.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are sweet pictures, and how neat to have time at home. Looks like it was a good one! :-)

Sweet Blessings said...

I LOVE that you captured a great evening of family fun, building & friends!!! Sweet blessings!!!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

It certainly doesn't get much better! I'm glad you had this night.

Anne said...

I remember 'riding' on my dads back when I was little and he was doing pushups. :-) Fun times.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of time at home with friends/Daddy to play with.
Mack looks like he is loving playing with STRONG Daddy

Crystal said...

I'd be very impressed if you were sitting on Ian's back and he could still do those push ups. He He... of course he probably could since you probably weigh like 2 lbs. more than Mack attack!

Hope you have a great weekend! Wanted to touch base with you tonight and missed you for some reason. What a fun family event!

Beth said...

Hi Linds! I love the first picture of Mack and Ian! And your new banner is awesome! Is that Mason on the quad? What a little stud!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin