So I've been backing up all my pictures, burning them to disks... hoping that I don't experience any technological disasters... but just in case... everything is saved and I feel GOOD!
As I was going through all of our photos, I smiled, I laughed, I sighed, I cringed, I even cried once or twice... isn't it amazing what can happen in a year?!
God is so very, very good!
17 comments:
What a year...I love that you have captured so many moments with such great pictures! Tears came to my eyes many times - God truly is good and sovereign. May He continue to bless you and your family in 2008 as you serve Him. Love to you today and everyday!
Linds, I LOVED watching your 2007 year in review. What a special year it was. Those pictures were precious and very special. Thanks for sharing all that you do with us. I love your blogs. I love the wisdom you share with all of us. Looking forward to what you have for us in 2008.
What a sentimental 7 1/2 minutes of remembering and realizing that we need to enjoy each and every moment of time.....your giftedness in photography is just that: a "Gift"!
Thanks for using your God-given gift so often and so well!
LOVED IT!
What a great gift you have just given yourself and all of your friends! I loved looking at these, remembering times and thanking God that everything turned out so wonderfully. Loved it!
Loved this! What a great year of many changes for your family!
Here's to another blessing filled year!
Loved looking at your year! I can't help to look at your little boys, and think all to soon Cameron will be into all of those activities and so grown up! Thanks for sharing...Happy 08!
What a wonderful slideshow! I really enjoyed watching your year-in-review.
Have a wondeful New Year, my friend!
WOW! Nothing short of perfect!
Happy Sunday, my dear friend!
Loved your 2007 memories review! As others have said, you have a true gift. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Happy 2008!
What a great year...I hope 2008 will prove to be as wonderful for you and your family!
What a YEAR! What a FAMILY! What a GOD! Praise be that you give him the glory!!
Thanks for this - I am captivated by your photos!
Kellie
Thanks for the look into your life in 2007. what great pictures!
What a great year you have had! I sure do miss you guys living out on the farm.
Thanks for all your help today!
Love you!
Great pictures...thank you so much for sharing! Your boys are absolutely adorable! May you be blessed in 2008!
Thanks for sharing your God-given talent of photography and writing with us. Your wisdom is a blessing that you share through your blogs.
I appreciate you and so enjoy seeing your beautiful photos of scenery and your family!
Wow! Glad I got to spend a little bit of time with you tonight! We should do that more often.
I couldn't get this slideshow to work on my computer at home, got a chance to watch it at work tonight!
Love it!
Can't wait to see what 2008 holds for the Murdocks!
Post a Comment