(I actually made it... can you believe it?!... who would have guessed?!)
Speechless!!!He is going to freak!!! You are so GREAT!!!Love you!!!
Wow! That is awesome- way to go Lindsay! I know little Dylan will love it. =)
Oh wow!! Great job! What a GREAT and thoughtful gift!
Your talents never cease to amaze me.....I know Dylan is going to love it!!My goodness, 4 already!?!
That is just the coolest! I don't have a son, but I imagine that that would be any little boy's dream! Very sweet of you!
I am so very impressed! What talent you have. I don't know any little boy who wouldn't love to run around the house or store with that tied around their neck! What a fun gift!
What a great gift. He will freak!! I can just see him wanting to wear it always and everywhere
OH MY GOSH!!! PERFECT!
Rock on Lindsay!Or should I say, "Sew on, there girlfriend!"Hurray for you!If Landon sees this, I will be making one also!
You are over the top AWESOME!! He will LOVE it!!
Wow! Just exactly what any little superhero would love. I can see it now- Lindsay,Designer to the Siperheros!
That is just awesome! I wonder if my supergirls would like a pink version. Humm, wheels are turning :)
That is so cute...I am sure he is just going to love it!! Do you make any princess ones?? :)
You are amazing... How much to make one for BJ?
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Speechless!!!
He is going to freak!!!
You are so GREAT!!!
Love you!!!
Wow! That is awesome- way to go Lindsay! I know little Dylan will love it. =)
Oh wow!! Great job! What a GREAT and thoughtful gift!
Your talents never cease to amaze me.....I know Dylan is going to love it!!
My goodness, 4 already!?!
That is just the coolest! I don't have a son, but I imagine that that would be any little boy's dream! Very sweet of you!
I am so very impressed! What talent you have. I don't know any little boy who wouldn't love to run around the house or store with that tied around their neck! What a fun gift!
What a great gift. He will freak!!
I can just see him wanting to wear it always and everywhere
OH MY GOSH!!! PERFECT!
Rock on Lindsay!
Or should I say, "Sew on, there girlfriend!"
Hurray for you!
If Landon sees this, I will be making one also!
You are over the top AWESOME!! He will LOVE it!!
Wow! Just exactly what any little superhero would love.
I can see it now- Lindsay,Designer to the Siperheros!
That is just awesome! I wonder if my supergirls would like a pink version. Humm, wheels are turning :)
That is so cute...I am sure he is just going to love it!! Do you make any princess ones?? :)
You are amazing... How much to make one for BJ?
Post a Comment