There's just something about this view that makes me smile.
All the way to my toes.
The beauty.
The clarity I feel.
The quiet.
The place I'm lucky enough to call "home."
What little boy wouldn't want to have a bath in the kitchen sink?!
The love that is both inside & out of this amazing place...
well, it's all because two people fell in love.
Thanks for the GREAT weekend Mom & Dad!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA GARY!!
We LOVE you!
14 comments:
What a great time it looks like you all had!! I can't wait to hear all about it. and I still can't believe little Mack has two teeth! So glad you had a nice time. =)
I love time with my parents, too! And... you do have GREAT parents. Glad you had a nice weekend... and happy you are back home with us. :-)
Glad you had a great time -- thanks for sharing the wonderful photos. Watching your parents get to be grandparents is a blessing, isn't?
These pictures are precious! Home is a beautiful place!
Kellie
HEy! Love the pics! What a beautiful day!!! I am jealous!
Your parents are so cute!
Great pictures of your great family. Glad you got away. You are one lucky lady!
so glad you had a good weekend!:)
We LOVED having you HOME for the weekend, celebrating your Dad's birthday!
Just wish YOUR home was closer to OUR home!.... but so thankful we aren't separated by THOUSANDS of miles!
Looking forward to our next time together ....either at your place or ours :-)
The pictures are GREAT!!!
Happy Birthday Gary!
I love those pictures!
I remember my little boy getting a bath in that sink!
41!! Such cute pictures! How can it be that Mack gets cuter in every picture?!
That last picture of your dad and Mac...Wow! Beautiful shot of the mountain too!
I can't tell you how much that view makes me smile too!! It feels like my second home! :o)
Great pics Linds! It is great being home isn't it! Looking forward to spending more time with you all soon.
Sink baths are THE BEST!!!
They will be able to bathe in my kitchen sink for a long time!
Happy Birthday Gary!
Hugs to you!
Post a Comment