January 28, 2009

Joy.

Joy.

the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying

a source or cause of keen pleasure or delight

the expression or display of glad feeling

a state of happiness


To see a whole lot more beautiful, joy-filled faces ...

check out I faces!

9 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a beautiful capture of quiet, content joy.

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture.

Sherry said...

Aww. . . how precious!

Stacy B said...

This site is really great. Thanks for showing it to us. I think I'll add a few faces :)

Beth said...

He has such beautiful eyes!!!

misty said...

pure cutness!!!

Anonymous said...

No face is as cute as the faces of OUR grandkids!!!!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I am gonna be mad if that face doesn't win!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. It is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I like your blog because it reminds me of my Daddy. He LOVES Farmall's with a passion : ).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin