March 3, 2006

Hungry



















Mason is always on the go
and ALWAYS hungry!
He's had a great appetite since birth and still opens his mouth like a little bird waiting for something good to eat.

We've been trying to teach him that the fiber comes from the inside of the box - not the outside - but as you can see, he doesn't always listen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian, Lindsay & Mason
Late Happy Birthday, Ian---we remembered the day & were thinking of you--the computer has been down & we didn't get a card off.
Happy late anniversary to Gary & Kerry too---same excuses--got back on line today, thanks to all Nancy's help!
We love to see the great pictures & hear all the goings on in Echo--thanks for keeping us up to date on everyone!
Hope we see you all soon.
Our love,
Tom & Haz

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of our sweet boy..... eating is one of his best qualities, but thankfully he has a high metabolism that burns the calories.... just like his Mom & Dad.... always on the go!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

I love your blog! The pictures are great and I enjoyed reading your profile. . .my where do you find the time to do all those things!! You are a sweet young gal and have a lovely family!
I am looking forward to checking your blog from time to time.

Karen Snyder (Shannon's mother-in-law)

Lindsay said...

For those of you who check us out on this blog - thanks! and thanks for your comments too!! I'm so very proud to share our life with all of you!

Shannon said...

Very cute...I think my kids live in our pantry.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin