July 14, 2007

Have Flat... Will Travel








As we drive through town and pass Les Schwab... I hear an "oh man"... "sat tire Mommy!" (having a little trouble with "f"... but we're working on it)
Most kids recognize McDonalds or Dairy Queen... but not mine.
Nope... I think that John H. better watch out because Mason just might possibly be the next Les Schwab employee of the month!

He's quick... he's intense... he looks good when he's dirty... he's a boy with a mission... and totally enthralled with "sat tires."

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the pics! So good to see you posting again- I've missed you!
Happy to hear that everyone is doing well-Hope to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Linds, great pictures!!! I love that Mason is a boy on a mission. It would be great if he were the next Les Schwab! :-) Waiting for more pictures of the baby, and glad that you are up and blogging again. Continue enjoying your time with family.

Love,
Tanya

Michelle said...

What a fun post... gotta love a man that looks good when he is dirty. :-)

Kristie said...

Love it! That is a boy in a nut shell, huh!?!? So fun, so full of life! LOVE summer time!

Anonymous said...

LOL Funny!!! This one is great! Too cute. - Shanna

Amy Tolar said...

I am so happy to see your updates! I am surprised at how much I have missed your outlook on life and living the past few weeks! Glad to hear that the boys (all three) are doing well, and that you are enjoying your summer.

Anonymous said...

John and I were cracking up at this post. Mason looks perfect to be a "tire buster" with his short hair! So, So cute.
Red Hot and Runnin'!

Stacy B said...

We could have used him on our river trip when we had a flat! I love it!

Melissa said...

What a little toughy. He is definitely all BOY! Love the pictures. Mel

Tiffany said...

I can totally see Mason being a Les Schwab boy!! What a cutie patutie!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin