Linds, This is a precious, precious, precious pictures of a very content Mack. I do hope that he is feeling better and that you are too. I have been praying for you too. Love ya, Tanya
Oh, Linds, what a beautiful picture! So fun to see beautiful babies growing up in such a wonderful, God-loving home! So, so, so precious! Isn't it amazing that God loans them to us...
20 comments:
What a beautiful, Angelic picture!!!! You surely captured an awe-inspiring moment!
PRECIOUS!
Linds, This is a precious, precious, precious pictures of a very content Mack. I do hope that he is feeling better and that you are too. I have been praying for you too.
Love ya,
Tanya
beautiful.
Awwwww! You have to blow that baby up huge and put it on a wall! How sweet! You are such a photographer!
what an amazing little boy!
Wonderful! I love this picture!
Awwwwwwww!!
What a cutie...
And what a mother to capture and recognize it :)
sweet little man! Is he feeling better today...looks like he might be~:)
How soon will this be blown up and on your wall? Fair entry? This picture speaks peace.
Just read Crystal's comment...totally agree with her!
What a precious little guy!
i just wanna squeeze him!!!
what a sweet picture.
uuummmm, can I have him?
Wow...such a splendid candid shot of Mackinley. This photo is just perfect....xoxoDonna
That is the sweetest picture!
Oh, Linds, what a beautiful picture! So fun to see beautiful babies growing up in such a wonderful, God-loving home! So, so, so precious! Isn't it amazing that God loans them to us...
Perfect Picture!!!!
Love this picture!!! You have such a gift. So happy you are all feeling better : )
precious
How precious!
Post a Comment