November 14, 2007

Confession of Mine.

Completely and totally consumed with this blog:

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman.

The photography is amazing.

The life is ... well... it is something my husband (and his wife and boys) would LOVE to live (and sort of do... but not quite... actually not even close... but we can dream - right?!).

so... there you have it... I'm addicted.

11 comments:

Stacy B said...

I have been reading this blog for awhile. I love her photography tips and tricks. She explains things in great detail. She also has some contests for naming photographs and the prizes are excellent!

Brenna said...

took a gander earlier today.. gotta agree, impressive photography skills! (and WHAT a huge printer!!)

Stacy said...

Yep! gotta love it! Those photos of her girls are awesome! I see why you're addicted!

Anonymous said...

hhhhmmmmmm, interesting. Not that I need one more blog to stalk, but... Looks pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

You are a crack-up!!
Your life is MUCH more interesting than hers.....could it be that I am biased??!

Ronda said...

Did you see that you are mentioned over here?

http://amyhale.typepad.com/diary_of_an_overwhelmed_w/2007/11/its-all-lindsay.html

Stacy got me onto this awhile back. Her recipes are great also!

KayDee said...

Thanks for sharing your find.

Just spent 20 minutes looking at her incredible photos, witty writing and delicious sounding cinnamon rolls.

Tiffany said...

Ok... so now i'm hooked! What an awesome blog! And your right... the photography is amazing!

Nicole said...

Great blog Love the pictures and stories. Thanks

Donna said...

WHERE do you find out about these blogs? I really liked it!

Donna

Becky said...

Loving this blog also. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin