** Note **
Watching the History Channel... neither of them are nearly this "serious" all the time, but the History Channel requires full attention, and is definitely not something to mess around with!
He is the cutest baby!
Yes, he does...He has a nice blend of his parents...looks like daddy, but takes after his mama. Love that Baby Mack!
I love his sweet little lips...he is such a sweet baby!
Adorable little Mack....looks like his daddy, alright, but wonder why they aren't smiling :-)Maybe you forgot to say "cheese"!?!
Such a sweetheart! Definitely looks like his daddy, but has some mommy traits as well.
I'm not sure, can Ian stick his tounge out just a little? It might make it easier. =) just kidding!
sweet!:)
So adorable! Mack is such a cutie pie!
WOW that is serious. I absolutely love Mack's dimple! What a cutie!
aahhhh, that is sweet. He DOES look just like his Daddy! Cute Boys, of yours!
Is that lower lip poking out on both of them? Oh my, how cute.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
He is the cutest baby!
Yes, he does...
He has a nice blend of his parents...looks like daddy, but takes after his mama. Love that Baby Mack!
I love his sweet little lips...he is such a sweet baby!
Adorable little Mack....looks like his daddy, alright, but wonder why they aren't smiling :-)
Maybe you forgot to say "cheese"!?!
Such a sweetheart! Definitely looks like his daddy, but has some mommy traits as well.
I'm not sure, can Ian stick his tounge out just a little? It might make it easier. =) just kidding!
sweet!:)
So adorable! Mack is such a cutie pie!
WOW that is serious. I absolutely love Mack's dimple! What a cutie!
aahhhh, that is sweet. He DOES look just like his Daddy! Cute Boys, of yours!
Is that lower lip poking out on both of them? Oh my, how cute.
Post a Comment