November 15, 2007

Faith Fuel

Great insight.
A woman with a lot of wisdom.

Another blog that is worth your time - especially if you're in need of "re-fueling."

Her post today is here:

http://championyourdreams.blogspot.com/2007/11/honestly.html

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good one!

Brenna said...

what she writes, and the links from there... man! I'm going to be buisy! where do you keep finding these??

Anonymous said...

Linds, Can I say that I think your blogs are pretty insightful?!? I think you do a great job of writing and when I am down and need a dose of something good, some refueling, some great pictures of sweet little boys, and sometimes a good looking family, I know exactly where to go!!!! :-) I appreciate so much all the time and effort you put into your blogs. You do an awesome job!! Keep up the good writing, and keep the pictures coming.
Love ya,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

I check in on your blog to see how you and your family are doing. The boys are handsome, I got to see them the other day with Kaden's mom. I couldn't believe how big Mason has gotten and Mack is so cute! Lean on the Lord, as you do, for all of your worries. He is our strength and our refuge. Stay strong.

Penny

Crystal said...

Very good find! I love the questions it poses!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Hi Lindsey,

I am so enjoying the blogging world. I really look forward to reading your blog... you make me smile and reflect daily.

I hope you are feeling better and that the tough decisions you are facing are gaining clarity.

I have thought of you often, because my daughter Kyndra has a favorite blankie that she has held near to her all her four years. It was a shower gift from you. It's funny how people drift in and out of each others lives, and no matter how small the interactions may seem they leave a mark. I appreciate reuniting with you through your blog.

Your family is beautiful.

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Lindsay... Sorry I spelled your name wrong :(

KayDee said...

Have I told you lately how very much I appreciate YOU!??

Thanks for sharing another very inspirational blog to visit and for your incredible gift of encouragement to me personally as well as your family, friends, co-workers and community.

You inspire me and am blessed to have you as a friend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! Great blog indeed! :) Have a great day!

Becky said...

What a great spot you have found! She is putting into words what many of us wish we could say. We all have active minds, and it is good to remember that those thoughts are there for a reason, and they are good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin