I am thinking he might just be the star of the team!
What a great picture!!
That is the look of intimidation that will be effective on the front line, for sure!Love it! :-)
Love it!
how cute! It took me off guard not to see him in John Deere apparall. =) go cougs!
Go Beavers! Oops...sorry they won...in Pullman! Way to support your dad though Mason.
um...pretty sure daddy's day probably wasnt so hot! Im sure he was soaking wet, like i was for the 10 minutes I sat at the stadium! Then on to the Coug to warm up.
Are you ready for that, Mom? This is a great shot.
Man he is a big boy! Go cougs!!!
So intense!
Here's hoping that Eli and Mason BOTH are playing for the cougs! :)We were wusses and didn't go to the game -- too wet. I'm kinda of a fair weather watcher -- especially when it is on tv.Have a wonderful week.
I hope his daddy still had fun.
That is why I so want a boy! What a great picture!
Totally sweet, yet intense all at the same time. I love it.
What a little sweetie! Have a great week!
Here's to loving those Cougs (even in the bad seasons!)Love the pic and the Crimson jersey. I can see his future now. Man, can you imagine what those pre-games would be like???Love ya!Kellie
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I am thinking he might just be the star of the team!
What a great picture!!
That is the look of intimidation that will be effective on the front line, for sure!
Love it! :-)
Love it!
how cute! It took me off guard not to see him in John Deere apparall. =) go cougs!
Go Beavers! Oops...sorry they won...in Pullman! Way to support your dad though Mason.
um...pretty sure daddy's day probably wasnt so hot!
Im sure he was soaking wet, like i was for the 10 minutes I sat at the stadium! Then on to the Coug to warm up.
Are you ready for that, Mom? This is a great shot.
Man he is a big boy! Go cougs!!!
So intense!
Here's hoping that Eli and Mason BOTH are playing for the cougs! :)
We were wusses and didn't go to the game -- too wet. I'm kinda of a fair weather watcher -- especially when it is on tv.
Have a wonderful week.
I hope his daddy still had fun.
That is why I so want a boy! What a great picture!
Totally sweet, yet intense all at the same time. I love it.
What a little sweetie! Have a great week!
Here's to loving those Cougs (even in the bad seasons!)
Love the pic and the Crimson jersey. I can see his future now. Man, can you imagine what those pre-games would be like???
Love ya!
Kellie
Post a Comment