November 28, 2007

"Gerber" (Edited)

His eyes are usually BIG. (wonder where he gets that?)

His cheeks are filling out by the minute.

His hands grab everything in sight.

His expressions are precious and heart-warming.

His laughter is contagious.

His personality is unique.

He's our "Gerber" baby!!












*** Edited Wednesday night after being fed by Mason...
no wonder his eyes are as big as saucers!! ***

He is the Gerber Baby - Look!!





27 comments:

Melissa said...

Does he have a contract w/ Gerber yet?? :) He is very handsome

Ronda said...

What precious, precious pictures! You take brilliant photographs!
Wishing I could snuggle with him right now!

Thanks for your gift of music. You are a blessing Linds!

Tiffany said...

What a cutie! So smiley!
I love it!

Kristie said...

love these shots! Love this age! He is growing too fast...

Katie said...

Okay. The third picture down is about as "Gerber" as you can get!! He is absolutely adorable :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

One complaint:
Not enough pictures of this baby!

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures!!
Now, if you could get him to smile while eating the Gerber baby food, I think you'd have a signed contract in your hands!!

Michelle said...

He looks so much like his dad! So sweet, I really like this phase of baby. Blessings!

Donna said...

He looks like his dad's side of the family. me. :-) He sure is adorable!

Brenna said...

AWWWWWWWW.... that smile is so contagious!!

Becky said...

Great pictures Linds. Can't wait to hold that little guy again soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh' he is the sweetest little thing! I want to snuggle him! I can't believe how much he has grown.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ok, that was me... Not sure what the heck happened.
Sorry!

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh, Mack is growing so fast. He has such an infectious smile!

Nicole said...

He is so cute and changing so much.

Sharon said...

WOW!

I love how in the last three pictures his smile grows bigger! It's just adorable and you can't help but smile back at him! : )

Leslie said...

Oh my he is such a sweet baby. He seems like he is always happy...even more of a reason why I want a little boy!

Anonymous said...

Mason does a mighty fine job of feeding Mack....
he's coming back for more! :-)
Send these pictures off to Gerber...with a baby food jar in the foreground.

Kailin said...

LOVE these pictures! Especially the one where Mason is feeding him...very sweet!

KayDee said...

It is so fun to see Mack growing up! Thanks for sharing these great photos.

Stacy said...

He is Gerber! I just caught up on your last 3 posts! I love the quote book! and the 5 freezers...I thought only my dad had that many! :) Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that he can fold himself in half and eat his feet!

Crystal said...

I love the mood music as I'm scrolling through your handsome boy's pics!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Thanks for adding MORE!!!
My fav is the last one!!! That is how I felt after all that food in ARK!

Anonymous said...

Linds,
I love these pictures!!!! They are so great! I love the picture of Mason feeding Mack and then Mack looking for more food. He could certainly be the Gerber baby. Thanks for sharing these pictures. I would love to have a few minutes with this precious baby of yours. :-)
I love your music on your blog that we can listen to as we scroll along.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin