{wishing you a weekend full of sunshine too!}
What fun! If I could have another baby and GUARANTEE I'd get a boy that was just like one of yours, I'd do it in a heartbeat!I adore the matching swim trunks!Happy weekend!
I love them little cheeks! You have some beautiful boys! have fun the rest of the weekend, its gonna be beautiful!
love the tongue
Let the good times roll ..... the fun is just beginning!!Boys + water = watch out! :-)
Enjoy your weekend with your boys all 3.
Fun pics!!! Enjoy the sun! and warmth!
Oh yeah!Greta was slip-n-sliddin' all day yesterday!Enjoy! : )
Oh that looks so refreshing right about now! I love their matching swim shorts! Enjoy the sunshine!
Oh does that ever look refreshing! I would love to join them - I'm sure cousin Ava will enjoy it with them when she is bigger! Cool blessings to you all!
Love the new look! Very refreshing!!
whoa! very impressive pictures there! .. and the new dew on the blog page look is pretty "cool" too :)happy weekend!
oh man it was a hot one today for sure!Little cool water sure changes things!:)
priceless.love the tongue!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
What fun! If I could have another baby and GUARANTEE I'd get a boy that was just like one of yours, I'd do it in a heartbeat!
I adore the matching swim trunks!
Happy weekend!
I love them little cheeks! You have some beautiful boys! have fun the rest of the weekend, its gonna be beautiful!
love the tongue
Let the good times roll ..... the fun is just beginning!!
Boys + water = watch out! :-)
Enjoy your weekend with your boys all 3.
Fun pics!!! Enjoy the sun! and warmth!
Oh yeah!
Greta was slip-n-sliddin' all day yesterday!
Enjoy! : )
Oh that looks so refreshing right about now! I love their matching swim shorts!
Enjoy the sunshine!
Oh does that ever look refreshing! I would love to join them - I'm sure cousin Ava will enjoy it with them when she is bigger! Cool blessings to you all!
Love the new look! Very refreshing!!
whoa! very impressive pictures there! .. and the new dew on the blog page look is pretty "cool" too :)
happy weekend!
oh man it was a hot one today for sure!
Little cool water sure changes things!:)
priceless.
love the tongue!
Post a Comment