Sometimes, it's good for the soul to go back and look at where you've come from.
I haven't taken many pictures lately.
It could be due to the busy schedule we've had.
It could be because of the {darkness} that comes soon after I pick the boys up from Deb's house.
It could be because I've spent more time playing with them, than {capturing} them.
Whatever it is, tonight was a chance for me to go back and look and see how much Mack has grown.
Most of these were taken on the 5th of each month in 2009. {except for November}
Some were a day or two off, but not by much.
He's grown so very, very much ... and sometimes I don't even realize how quickly he's changing.
I guess that's one GREAT reason to take pictures.
................................
It's amazing how fast time goes by.
And it's even more amazing that God's grace has surrounded us day, after day, after day.
These pictures are proof.
.......................................
Happy {5th} of November.
I'm praying you have as much to be thankful for as I do.
{And then some.}









11 comments:
Oh My, how quickly time is passing ......
love that you take so many pictures to document your lives, but also love that you are taking time to "play with" your family.
Have a great Friday!!
(wonderful banner picture, btw)
Wow, is he ever growing!
I love the header, that picture is stunning.
I just read your last few posts, and again, I am so encouraged by your words! Thank you for your positivity and for just being you! Love you, dear friend!
Your new banner is gorgeous!
Not only has he grown each of the months you've captured him by photo, but it shows you how much you've grown, too. I always think that as a child grows, a mother grows - her compassion, her patience, her empathy. Just think of all the growing you've done with each of those photos! God does strange things - but they're pretty amazing!
Happy Friday Friend!
~Andrea~
Thanks for your words on my blog, I needed to hear that someone else has been there, done that! Have a wonderful and hopefully relaxing weekend!!
Happy Friday! So smiling at the ways your family is growing...and your new banner is amazing! May today be filled with All things warm & cozy! Sweet blessings!
Wow, so much wisdom and insight in Andrea's comment. Good to see growth in ourselves, too, huh?!
I second the banner "yahoo"....it is fabulous! Thanks for the reminder to be thankful...I needed it today.
Have a super Friday...you deserve it!
Your pictures are amazing.
Your spirit and faith are inspiring.
I love that you can see the beauty and grace of God in life's everyday moments.
My heart cheers for you as you continue to walk your path with a trusting heart....one day at a time. :)
Thanks for your sweet posts on my blog. I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday night! :)
Beautiful banner, Linds.
Thanks for your ear this week! Your words have lifted...and continue to lift everyone who is blessed to know you.
Oh, how quickly they change. What a blessing they are to us!!
Love you Macker!
Post a Comment