I love the way the photo captures the two of you! What a perfect keepsake...and somehow I just know you are always going to be your boys' best friend! Happy Thursday, almost Friday! :D Sweet blessings!
Walking away... what a wonderful picture. You holding your sweet baby... and his wonderful smile, safe and uplifted in your arms. Wish I could have a pic like that... but I only pick up one of my girls and it wouldn't look near as cute with gangly legs poking out everywhere.
14 comments:
Yeah!!!! Love it!! :)
Love the coloring on these pictures....and the people in them!
Super, super sweet pictures!
I think this is true always :)
sweet sweet capture on that last one!
Beautiful pictures!
I love the way the photo captures the two of you! What a perfect keepsake...and somehow I just know you are always going to be your boys' best friend! Happy Thursday, almost Friday! :D Sweet blessings!
Great pictures of the two of you. Have a wonderful weekend!
Your boys will love you more and more every day!
Great photos!
Walking away... what a wonderful picture. You holding your sweet baby... and his wonderful smile, safe and uplifted in your arms. Wish I could have a pic like that... but I only pick up one of my girls and it wouldn't look near as cute with gangly legs poking out everywhere.
and what a great best friend she is. lucky mack!
Those pictures are awesome!!! Deep in his heart you will always be his best friend :)
I love the color on the pictures.
Sweet! Beautiful pictures to treasure!
Love the picture from behind! Hold on tight time goes by soooo fast
cute!
Post a Comment