MOPS meeting.
College class assignments due soon.
Taking pictures.
Getting tax issues settled.
Dentist appointments for cleanings ... and a broken tooth.
Balancing the checkbook.
Meetings.
Bowling with Rocky Heights staff.
Testing for report cards.
Teaching science with Eryn from U of O.
A 2 year old with a bit of a cold.
A 4 year old wishing he was 18 ... or maybe 40.
Festival of Trees Family Day preparations.
Ordering photos of my family.
Living ... like everyone else.
....................................
and somewhere in there ... I do sleep.
....................................
So yes ... I'm still here.
Listening to the side bar music that I put on my blog.
Trying to stay balanced and beautiful.
Not just by appearance, but by actions and words.
Be beautiful inside, in your hearts, with the lasting charm of a gentle and quiet spirit which is so precious to God. {1 Peter 3:3-4}
Lord, help me to be gentle and quiet inside ... not angry and rushed.
7 comments:
Beauty inside is what I strive for, too!
Never mind the aging outside! :-?
Take time to savor the life God has given you.
Smiling at: "a 4 yr. old wishing he was 18 ... or maybe 40"
Busy life! Praying that you are enjoying this beautiful busy season.
LOVE the header! What a great perspective.
May your week continue to be blessed and may you find that quiet and gentleness start to fill you to overflowing.
yup.
I've slept in my clothes probably 5 times in the last couple weeks...
but working to be beautiful inside is worth it.
keep it up Linds! ..ya got what it takes =]
Keep up the great attitude (and great work)! And I love the new header.
*Your boys were hilariously funny last night too.
glad our busy-ness has brought us together a few times this week :)
Blessing and love to you!!
You are such an inspiration! Funny what happens when LIFE happens - busy as we all are - you make a DIFFERENCE.
Praying your Sunday brings a day of just "being"...and I am totally enjoying your music in the background! Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment