Which one?
Well, the one that you wrote last week.
Which one?
Well ... all of them. I love all of them.
Thank you ... really. {blushing and shaking my head} Thank you for reading.
Seriously Lindsay. I felt like I knew your aunt just reading about her ... and the pictures ... well, you captured the day. I felt like I was there with you.
Oh how I wish you could have known her ... and I wish you could have been a part of a true celebration of life. Her legacy lives on through each of her sons and their families. It truly does.
Well, I do know her now and I think I was there. Through you.
You know what ... God is using me in ways I can't even fathom and for that I'm blessed.
...................................
I will never question why I do this online journal.
Never.
It's for me ... but so much more.
More than therapy.
More than stress relief.
More than sharing and capturing and documenting.
It's me ... giving others the opportunity to learn and live with me if they choose.
So {Bales & Tales} ... you're going to be around for a long, long time.
And readers, I hope you are too.
........................................
I got your card in the mail Allison and I will treasure it forever. I'm blessed by you.
The Sundberg girls from Vashon ... you're loved.
Havila ... I wish we were neighbors. So, so much.
Mom ... I pray I can be you at age 59. I truly do.
Kirsten ... you're beautiful pregnant.
Pioneer Woman ... Your cinnamon rolls were inhaled. My family thanks you.
George ... we missed you yesterday.
Jaime ... thank you for {knowing} Uncle Tom.
Tom, Tim, Tony, Ted, Todd, and Troy ... Your mother is so proud of you ... is, not was.
Uncle Tom. We all love you so much. So, so much.
Grandma ... your beauty is remarkable ... inside and out.
...............................................
And the chapters of blessings continue to pour out on our life here on earth.
270. dirty faces and sheepish smiles.

271.a seat that can be filled by no one else ...
and will always be a place of honor if you find yourself sitting there.
272. a picnic at the hay shed. perfect in every single way.
273. old tractors that are the best {toys} anyone could ever have.
274. twine, strength, a rest at the {top} and the skill and determination to get down.
275. asparagus. and a mom to {can/pickle} with me.
276. a birthday girl, beautiful glasses, an unseen world, and a {new} dog.
277. a spelling bee.
278. horseback rides. over and over again.
279. siblings. laughter. unconditional love.
280. wild grass. {glowing} at the end of a beautiful day. a truly beautiful day.
281. my 6th mother's day. another trip around the sun as a {mom} about to begin.
282. a blog. friends & family who read it. chapter after chapter after chapter.


















16 comments:
Isn't great being a mom? I can't belive soon I will have been a mommy 10 years. It just makes me wonder where time goes?
I LOVE this POST...the words, the photos, the author....it's ALL simply a great read...and I can't wait for each new chapter to see God's fingerprints all over it!!! Happy Tuesday sweet girl....praying it's a week full of Sweet blessings!
blessings and love to you! Always love to see "Bales and Tales" show up on my "unread" list :)
I miss you!
Linds,
This was beautiful just like you!! I always love reading your stuff even when I don't post. I even love catching up. Your pictures and everything are truely amazing. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Hugs dear friend!
Tanya
I too wish we were neighbors. Our boys would have so much fun and cause so much trouble together. Can't wait to see you guys in July and if not before. I have been saying a little prayer everyday for you. Asking God to give you the strength we need to have for our sweet but bulled headed boys. Looks like you had a wonderful and beautiful Mother's Day. You truly inspire me Lindsay.
:) all these awesome pictures? ='s PERFECTION
I just love this post Lindsay (and the pictures....Seriously!) and think it will hold so many memories for you down the road. Love you friend!
I love reading your book's "chapters" - and I especially liked that photo of Mack on the tractor with this post - it is priceless!
((HUGS)) my friend. I wish we lived closer.
~Andrea~
I'm nearly giddy over the beauty of these pictures! Who knew asparagus in a jar could be stunning?
I have oodles of asparagus and never thought to can it. I should. In all my spare time. I so should.
This was lovely. All of it.
love u. and these pics rock. my fav is macks little grin on the tractor! ugh.
lindsay, you are awesome. nuf said. oh wait, do you think you could possibly print me a copy of that grass photo? i think my heart stopped on it and it really needs to be here, in my home! seriously.. i'll pay you for it the next time you upload to costco... 8x10? seriously.. have a great week...
I'm thinking both the grass photo and the jar of finished aspargus would totally make perfect note cards :D Sign me up for a set or two :D Sweet blessings!
Happy Mother's Day!! Looks like it was perfect!
I really love reading your Multitudes of Much...Makes me more thankful in every way!
The pictures are WONDERFUL! So much in the words describing them ....... and unsaid messages!
I have to say that Bryn was a little over-dressed for the job of leading the horse rides, don't you agree?!!
THANKS for your commitment to letting us see in to your world on a practically daily basis. I so look forward to reading your posts!!
Love you Linds!
You are beautiful inside and out!
Post a Comment