to place, put or introduce someone or something into your body.
what have you placed or put into your body recently?
who have you introduced yourself to in the past week?
what have you read?
what have you heard?
what have you seen?
all that {stuff} that you insert ... sometimes without even knowing it ... it's that {stuff} that makes you who you are.
it changes things.
it shines through you.
and if you let it, it defines you.
..........................................
I've inserted eye drops to my red, itchy eyes this week.
I've inserted almost an entire bag of jelly beans into my mouth this week - and it's only Tuesday.
I've inserted Chris Tomlin's {I lift my hands} into my ears over and over today.
I've inserted more of the {one thousand gifts} into my heart.
and because of what I've inserted (well, most of it) ...
it's changing me.
changing me for the better.
and this one ... well, he is inserting a whole lot too ... but mostly snacks.
.........................
how about you? what have you inserted lately that is changing you for the better?


4 comments:
I've inserted way too much coffee and chocolate black cherry chunk frozen yogurt....but things that are changing me?
Stepping Up by Beth Moore (really really good!)
A whole lot of Chris Tomlin, it's on repeat on my mp3 player.
Loving your recommendation to put One Thousand Gifts into my life, and into practice (inserting it into my life)!
Love that sweet picture of Mack with his impish grin ......
I, too, love snacking!
"Where's my cheese?!?!?"
LOL. I LOVE this shirt!
And besides Diet Pepsi, I'm trying to insert love, and enabling success, and patience and oragnization into my life. {Trying} being the key word.
This is a wonderful reminder - that what we put in is what will come out. For better or worse!
Post a Comment