June 10, 2011

hello summer ...

hello Birch Creek.


hello blue skies.


hello flowers.


hello cattle truck.


hello mountains.


hello to watching and living and being.


hello summer ... we're glad you're here.

and goodbye to blog posts for a while ... hopefully, our readers, followers and faithful friends will be awaiting our return.

be blessed friends and remember to live your one life well.

yes.  live it well and experience His grace like never before.


6 comments:

Kerry said...

Your posts will be missed but the break from your school-year routine will be welcome, I know!
I know you'll do your best to post when you are able!
Enjoy your "summer break"!

Sarah said...

Enjoy your summer! Three more days and I'll be enjoying mine! :-)

Rachel said...

Love your blog... I'm a follower. :)

Enjoy your summer!

Katarina said...

Have a fantastic summer. May you and your family enjoy every minute of it and may you continue to be amazed at His glory and presence like never before.

Sweet Blessings said...

Wishing you a SUMMER overflowing with many Sweet blessings!

Renegades said...

Have an awesome summer and I look forward to Friday and meeting you!:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin