July 8, 2013

Game night at Echo.

February 2013


Dear boys,

When your dad and I were registering for things before we were married, I insisted we register for games.  He thought I was crazy, but I LOVE games, and so he agreed to put a few on there.

10 years later, and I think I've got a couple of boys that love games just about as much as I do - which makes me so very happy inside.

You go to Echo Elementary, and this year we attended the {game night} they held.  It was great. Not very long, easy games, and the best of friends to play with.

Miller

Tyler & Jessie

Ben - coloring fool extraordinaire! 


There are days when I wish I had you at my school with me, and more often than not,  I know that the small school we've found ourselves a part of is right where you need to be.

Playing games, making friends, learning a whole lot and living life the best you know how.

Thank you for loving to play games, for being a little bit competitive, and for knowing how to make the world a whole lot brighter while you're at it.

You make me proud ~

Mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This made me teary. A small school with big friendships indeed~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin