March 2, 2006

33 Years




33 years ago a young woman at the age of 22 walked down the aisle on the arm of her father at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Seattle, Washington. She was greeted by the sparkling eyes of her husband to be... and their adventure together began!

I'm sure their marriage had its ups and downs and I know that there were challenges - just as there are with EVERY marriage... But even with the "challenges" their marriage has been such a "pillar" for my sister and I to base our own own marriages on!
We are blessed beyond measure with their love and support and I know our entire family feels the same way.

Thanks mom & dad for guiding us in truth, honesty, and perseverance.
You are such a testimony of true, unconditional, and giving love.
Here's to you and the many years to come!
May your love continue to mold and shape what God has created you to be together!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing they have been in so many lives! Steve and I appreciate you both so much and the example you set for us. Love you both so much.

Anonymous said...

Kerry and Gary, I agree with what both Lindsay and Kirsten said. You both are wonderful and you have been a blessing in so many lives. Mine is one of those and I thank God for you both. Even you Gary with all the teasing you do with me. Who else would call me something as lovely as Tana. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the years have gone so quickly and we don't look anything like the picture of 33 years ago.... it just doesn't seem possible that it can be that many years.
It has been such a privilege to parent such beautiful young women. We're thrilled to model a marriage that focuses on the Blessings that God has given us over the years.
They are too numerous to count!

Shannon said...

What a grea picture! I love that tuxedeo your dad is wearing!!! Awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin