March 22, 2006

Horsin' Around




It's not that I don't know what to do around our "live" horses... or that I'm incapable of saddling them properly... well, maybe that's a HUGE part of it.... anyway, this version of horseback riding is currently one of Mason's favorite things to do. He seems to have no fear of riding as hard as he can and I'm thankful that it's not very far to the ground "when", not "if", he gets bucked off.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we have that same horse and ALL three of my kiddo's have spent hours on it! And they have all three been bucked off more than once!
Mason is such a doll! Makes me miss having one that little!
Thanks for your comments on my blog! My little Madi is THRILLED!

Anonymous said...

Now that's the kind of horse I was hoping that Mason would take to.... much safer than the ones who eat hay!.... but I'm sure that his Daddy will show him all about the live horses in the days to come.

Shannon said...

That's my kind of horse back riding too...they smell better.

Anonymous said...

The real horse is waiting in the pasture but this will work for awhile. Hello from the Florida keys where we are reading the blog with Uncle John. We are having a cold snap down here--it rarely gets over 75 degrees--but we will make the best of it.

Anonymous said...

It is always a treat to be included in the life and times of the Murdock family. :)
I am happy to see that all is well.
Much love,
Milena :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin