March 13, 2006

Life


How does this thing work?


Oh,I get it now! Thanks Daddy!


Last night was a spaghetti feed/pie auction at church to raise money for the youth. What fun we had - good food, great friends, and a lot of laughs!

Here is Pastor Dave enjoying every minute of the pie throw!







and here's the parting shot....
Mason can't seem to get enough of life "outside"
Have a great week everyone!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh' he is such a handsome little guy! Very cute picture! I bet Mason will be SO much fun this summer, it is nice when they like to be outside!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. . . poor Pastor Dave! He was a good sport.

Isn't it interesting to watch little ones figure out things like water fountains and such. Children love the outdoors and you have a fantastic place to raise him!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Mason, Mason, I see the wheels in your head turning..... life is as interesting as your creative mind allows it to be.
You are growing up WAY TOO FAST!

Shannon said...

Hilarious pics!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin