

The apricot tree is a beautiful sight this time of year. I hope it isn't blooming too soon, but on the other hand...well, let's just say that it is a HUGE apricot tree ...that produceds LARGE amounts of fruit... and with all that fruit comes an ENORMOUS swarm of bees/wasps/flies!
So, am I looking forward to the summer and all the stuff that comes with the tasty fruit? Yes and no... but for now I'll just enjoy the blossoms!

Happy Birthday to my sweet sister today!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet sister today!!
What a blessing she is to everyone around her as a nurse, sister, daughter, wife, friend, and much, much more!
We Love You Kirsten!!

8 comments:
This is from George--I cannot figure out how to get an "indentity"
Anyway, your photography is incredible. The blossoms are among the best! Oh, and happy birthday, happy anniversary, etc. to those being honored by the Windy M.
Frankly, I thought the name came from listening to the manager of the Windy M. His gusts certainly contribute to the reputation.
Happy birthday Kirsten!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Love ya,
Ang
Happy Birthday Kirsten!! Hope your day is wonderful.
Linds, another great page with lots of great pictures. Love this sight.
Tanya
Im excited for my trees to bloom. But not for the flies we get every year in this town.
Gorgeous photos!!! I like the soft barn/fences in the background...such a nice contrast.............
What a day to celebrate.... the Beauty of the trees and the Beauty of our daughter!!
The memories of 28 wonderful years with our sweet Kirsten are very precious to us.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Love the blossom pictures....Those would look awesome framed for the art auction...just imagine the possiblities.
Great pictures who ever is shooting them. Must be Ian from his horse when he is on the range.
Post a Comment