March 20, 2006

Weekend Fun

Just when I thought that the snow was gone and spring was on it's way...
my mom asks me to help her make a "snowman" cake!


My parent's church does a dinner that celebrates birthdays. Each table is marked with a month and someone agrees to bring a "birthday" cake for that table. The table is filled with people who were born in that month, and they get to share a meal and dessert with others from the church. Well, my mom signed up for the January cake, so here is what we came up with...



Our weekend in Central Oregon was fun, fun, fun! Mason went to Papa's school's carnival, I had birthday dinner and cake with Kirsten, Steve and many of their friends, Mason got a new pair of shoes called RALPH for his big, thick feet, and new clothes too, and everyone that interacted with our sweet boy was thoroughly entertained!

Thanks for the fun road trip Ang, Dylan & Sophie!! It couldn't have gone smoother - Jesus was watching over us for sure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definitely know how to summarize a weekend .... and with such flair!
I hope everyone is impressed with your cake decorating ability. I will take credit for the idea, but YOU get the credit for how it turned out!
Thanks for sharing your son with us, too. We loved babysitting!

Anonymous said...

Oh' My Gosh! This is super cute! I LOVE it. What a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

Linds, you and your mom came up with a really cute cake. Both of you did a great job in your work. It was fun to see Mason. He is not only so cute, but has gotten so big. I enjoyed you both. I am glad that you had a weekend of fun and time with Kirstin too.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute cake! You are now the official cake maker for the Murdocks! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin