June 25, 2006

Traffic

Gotta love the "traffic" around our house...



I'm a little nervous about the fact that Mason has a tendency to "wander" ...
He has no clue that his "exploring" can get him into trouble or hurt or lost - and more importantly give me a heart attack!
We are learning boundaries, and he seems to be doing better about keeping out of the driveway, but I guess that as long as we live here where there isn't really such a thing as "traffic" - I won't really have to worry about it.



Hope summer is going well for all of you -

we are busy... and enjoying every minute of it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, those cheeks, I just want to squeeeeeeeeeze them!
That is a great lifestyle. Life is good when your kids can play out in the yard and you know they are not going to get taken, and there is SO much for them to explore, and the memories that Mason will make there will be priceless!

Brenna said...

Linsay -

I am still alive, and let's just say I was a HUGE wanderer.By the time I was three or four, I had gone most of the way down a canyon, and all the way across a field to the neighbor's fence. That's the good news about a farm, even if it's a buisy one, there is still the safty and ability... the space, to wander with out getting hurt or (too)lost as long as you don't get run over by the equipment! Mason looks pretty studious, he will be careful if you teach him to be.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful days you get to spend out on the Windy M! Hey, I think Saturday might be best for us... but I will call you for sure.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin