August 28, 2006

Animal Farm

Our last evening before the start of another school year for me... picture it...

I'm running around trying to check off my "to-do" list, making sure Ian's coffee is ready to go in the morning, packing Mason's bag for daycare, sorting through the stack of mail/junk on the counter, washing dishes... the list goes on ... but I'll let you imagine...

and I stop to watch this:







Of course the cow "moo" and the horse "neigh" are Mason's favorites! Daddy's too!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you would notice this. And not just notice, but capture it. I love that you appriciate these moments, they are my favorites!

Anonymous said...

What special times those are..... reading books with Daddy! Looks like they are both engrossed with the material :-)
Mason has a lot of good stuff to learn from Daddy about animals.
Love it, love it!

Kristie said...

Awesome! Aren't the men in our lives so great? I thank God for the ones that he has blessed my life with!

Brenna said...

That's what family time is for!
Anyone who doesn't get this kind of attention... how do they become loving people of the life they live, and of the world??
love it!

Shannon said...

So sweet! Relaxing and some quality time with the boy while the wife makes his coffee! Gotta love it ;).

Im sure Mason already knows that boy cows dont have utters. ;)

Michelle said...

That is soooo sweet! There aint nothing like Daddies and their babies!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin