Who needs
"keep it simple suppers"
or
"dinner's ready!"
?????
All I had to do was put my powerstrip (which the freezer is plugged into) in a place where Mason can turn it on and off... and of course he couldn't resist...and off the freeze went. Wish I had noticed the day it happened instead of 3 days later. The food wasn't ruined, but thawed....and tada...

Mom & I worked all afternoon making 5 batches of freezer jam, 3 pans of enchiladas, and 3 containers of taco meat... the list goes on and on... my freezer is now full of prepared food!
A blessing in disguise for sure - what started out as a disaster turned into a great way to start my school year!
Love you mom - thanks for all of your help!!
4 comments:
I Love you, too, Lindsay.....
we not only made dinner, etc.... but we made such great MEMORIES!
Glad that the Lord saw fit to have us visiting when you discovered the defrosting food in the freezer. "HIS eye is on the sparrow, and I know HE watches me!"
Man Lindsay... I just LOVE reading your posts. That is so awesome that you made asomething so good out of a really bad situation.
I am heading off to my first day back at work, and stopped by to check in on a couple of my favorite blogs, so I glad I read this this morning. Great way to start the day.
So glad that your mom was there!
Excited to come to dinner and have enchiladas!
Way to go Linds! I'm so so impressed. Love it when moms are around at times like these!
Post a Comment