I LOVE those boots...I'm glad they finally fit. We'll have to all get boots and take a photo together. YEE-HAW
Great boots Linds! Mason is so cute in them. Thanks for the darling pictures and sharing your life and stuff with us that can't see you all the time. I love reading about the happenings and events at the Murdocks! :-)
Mason's BOOTS will go many places....He looks like he is ready to tackle the world in them.You have great taste in shoes Tiffany :-)
Quite the little cowboy! Looks like he's ready for any kind of trouble he can think of! :-)
Adorable picture! What a farm boy!
Love the boots! He looks like he's ready to go feed!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE those boots...I'm glad they finally fit. We'll have to all get boots and take a photo together. YEE-HAW
Great boots Linds! Mason is so cute in them. Thanks for the darling pictures and sharing your life and stuff with us that can't see you all the time. I love reading about the happenings and events at the Murdocks! :-)
Mason's BOOTS will go many places....He looks like he is ready to tackle the world in them.
You have great taste in shoes Tiffany :-)
Quite the little cowboy! Looks like he's ready for any kind of trouble he can think of! :-)
Adorable picture! What a farm boy!
Love the boots! He looks like he's ready to go feed!
Post a Comment