The fresh snow made the mountains glow.
The calves looked like they were playing their own version of “Calf, Calf, Bull.”
Mason woke up early and got to do chores with Ian.
I made it to town early enough to have Obies with Nancy & Susan before school.
Dr. Seuss was celebrated – ALL day!
I had fun with the video camera.
Taco Bell is the cheapest, yet best lunch around.
Sharing stories/books/literature with children is rewarding.
Being a teacher is my calling.
Shannon’s blog is comical today.
The popcorn party was fantastic!
The people I teach with are treasures.
I get to learn new things about technology each day.
Landon – the best 5 year old stand up comedian I know.
Mason - showing everyone he sees his new tennis shoes.
Students are realizing that I’m pregnant.
Neely is one in a million! (Hershey’s Kissables are DELICIOUS)
Vicki has talent pouring out of her – I’m lucky to work with her every day!
My parents are celebrating their anniversary.
It’s Friday.
Here are a few fun photos of the “Seussical” at my school today:
9 comments:
Boy, you guys go all-out for Dr. Seuss day, don't you!!!?!
The pictures are a treasure that you'll enjoy sharing with your students when they graduate from High School. :-)
Love the list of things that make this day special for you!!
cute pictures!
I see Kyler.
We had fun celebrating Dr. Seuss, as well. Pajama Day... My favorite. :) Happy Weekend!
What a fun, fun day! I'm sure your students just LOVE Mrs. M! Have a great weekend!
Great post!
Love Dr. Seuss!!! What a fun Friday... love coffee... love lunch out... love Google Talk! :-)
What fun! I wish I could have swung coming out to see it! I am glad it went well, the kids look like they are having a blast.
Wow! What a fun time! I am so excited that Gregory will be going to "your" school next year!
Love you,
Katie
Awesome! the excitement and busy fun you've been having is catching ;-)
You and Vicki rock! The costumes are fabulous! Memories that will be treasured for a very long time by the kids!
Post a Comment