July 1, 2007

brothers







Both boys are doing well... praying that the transition home today goes well :)

I will post more pictures when I can -
Thanks for all the comments, visits, phone calls and love you've sent our way!

11 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, Linds... These pictures are so sweet. The look of love on Mason's little face brought tears : ) He is going to be an awesome big brother.

If there is anything you need or that we can do to help- let us know!

Anonymous said...

I think it will be fun to see what Baby Mack looks like, when he is the age Mason is right now. They are both so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Linds,
What beautiful boys!! Thanks for the pictures with Mason. :-) It was fun to see Grandma in them as well as
Kirsten. Keep the pictures coming!

Love ya,
Tanya

Shannon said...

aww....you just wait Mack till Mason takes you on your first Gator ride.

Glory Laine said...

I remember when I frist brought the twins home Tobin wanted them to play with him really bad. I looked at Jabe in his bouncey seat at he looked all twisted and uncomforable. I lifted Jabe's tiny body out of his seat only to see that Tobin had stuffed all his Thomas the trains and tracks under him. I thought it was pretty sweet of Tobin to want to share.

Kristie said...

Sweet boys! They will be the best of friends!

Take care!

Tiffany said...

Welcome Home!!

Melisa Jo said...

Congratulations to you and your family. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Your Mom sent me pictures but I couldn't open them for some reson. I now know what the reson; such a beautiful site, BIG brother and little brother. The pictures of Mack , well what to say, God blessed you again and will continue.
My love to you all. Peter sends his love too.

Nicole said...

What sweet pictures a great big brother already. can't wait to see him. Congratulations let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

So... Is Baby Mack going to be all grown up by the next time we get to see him here??? I am hoping yo have one huge post coming to update us!
Hope things are going well... Now that you are moving, will you have internet at home???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin