July 15, 2007

Tea Party... well... sort of.



Who would have thought that Mason would make such great friends with a "bird bath"...
He sat with her for a good 15 minutes and when I asked him what his friend's name was, he proudly shouted MASON.

"you can be a wonderful human being just by being human" - Claude Farley

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds,
Sweet sweet sweet pictures! I love his smile and his expressions, and I love how he has his arm around his "friend". Beautiful work.

Love,
Tanya

Shannon said...

Cute!

Amy Tolar said...

Oh, that is too stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

aaahhhhh, he is such a cutie!

Brenna said...

That's awesome! glad he has an open imagination, so cute!

Kristie said...

Sweet little guy! How nice of him to share his water with her!:)

Tiffany said...

That is hillarious!

Michelle said...

Kids are awesome! I love that her name was Mason... :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin