July 16, 2007

These words...

sum up life right now!
(notice the new bump on Mason's head)





Headed home today...
Have had much needed R&R, great naps, great visits, and am feeling totally and completely loved!
Ian on the other hand thinks he resides in todays version of Auschwitz. Pathetic.
I'm sure he'll be more than happy to see us tonight!!

I'll do my best to post again this week, but I can't promise.

"lets live our lives so fully that each day explodes, not just ends." - Claude Farley

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Mason is classic! Thanks for sharing all of your precious photos!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Linds,
Great pictures!!! I love the Mack's t-shirt. That is really cute. It was so much fun to get to see you today and your mom and the boys. I hope that you come and visit again really soon. Thanks for taking the time to stop and see me, it meant a lot.

Love,
Tanya

Amy Tolar said...

I love Mason's shirt! I saw it once and wanted to get it for Reagan (they seem to have similar tendencies), but I didn't . . . . may have to do it now.

Mack's shirt is just too cute!

Have a safe trip home!

Anonymous said...

Love those boys!

Tiffany said...

Love the shirt!

Anonymous said...

Man, Mason is looking so grown-up, lately.
What handsome boys you have.
I want to squeeze them both!

Kristie said...

He wouldn't be Mason without some sort of bump or bruise on his face!:) Sweet little Mack! Take care!

Michelle said...

Sweet family of yours! They are kissable.

Shannon said...

So Cute. Love the I Eat at Mom's!!

Melissa said...

Those shirts totally fit them. I love the baby onesies that say "Got Milk" as well :) Blessing to you Linds.

Mel

Jennifer said...

Lindsay,

I am way behind, but I just have to say congratulations on your precious new little boy!!

I love the pictures!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin