I noticed that you were logged in today via g-talk. Fun to "see" you. No worries on the post... I clearly remember how busy life is during the adjustment period. Love you.
I check everyday but really, really in the quiet time you need to just rest. But your feet up and breath a little and hold the thought that it will feel normal again soon. Sleep will come. Mason will adjust. Breath.
I've been watching for the updates but as you know I have no room to talk given what my time lines always are. Hope all is well. Peyton and I loved the picture of Mason on the big "truck". Rest and enjoy your family. Love, Shan
4 comments:
I noticed that you were logged in today via g-talk. Fun to "see" you. No worries on the post... I clearly remember how busy life is during the adjustment period. Love you.
I check everyday but really, really in the quiet time you need to just rest. But your feet up and breath a little and hold the thought that it will feel normal again soon. Sleep will come. Mason will adjust. Breath.
looking forward to it.
missing you!
I've been watching for the updates but as you know I have no room to talk given what my time lines always are. Hope all is well. Peyton and I loved the picture of Mason on the big "truck". Rest and enjoy your family.
Love, Shan
Post a Comment