August 31, 2007

For the Record

* Ian had and still has no idea I did this. ( I think he'd take my camera and the computer away if he did!)

* My mom's youngest sister had a baby girl this week (5 weeks early) and is doing well. So crazy to think I have a cousin the same age as my own son.

* The cute little sundress and hat have been mailed and should be arriving any day! (I did not keep it.)

* I'm pretty sure that our number is 2 and that trying for a girl just isn't going to happen... but like they say: Never say never!

* Mack has been sleeping through the night this week - amazing! and last night... well, the fashion show must have worn him out... he slept from 8:30 until 6:00 this morning. I thought for sure something was wrong... but no, he's alive and well! (I'll let you know how tonight goes.)

* I promise I won't dress my boys up as girls ever again - unless it's for Halloween or Homecoming week!

* Mack really is becoming a "thumb sucker" and is so cute trying to figure it out!


3 comments:

Becky said...

I think you should try for a girl! =) haha
enjoy your weekend- love ya!

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures.....I must admit that I'm partial to thumbsuckers....it brings me back to the days of watching your contentment when you and Kirsten sucked your thumbs. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh' I LOVE thumnsuckers! Madi and Deven NEVER sucked their thumbs, and I tried and tried to get Ashlyn to, knowing that if she didn't, I would NEVER have one, but, NOPE, her either.
I have also tried to get my neice and nephews to suck their thumbs, much to the dismay of their Mommies. :) So, So, SO sweet that he sucks his thumbs... You will have to post lots of pictures, for me! :)

P.S. My m-i-l met Ian yesterday!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin