January 11, 2008

Guess who has two teeth?!



Mack-R-oni does!!

Two teeth.
Two hands that grab everything in sight.
Two little feet that kick & kick & kick.
Two chubby cheeks that are just begging to be kissed.
Two sparkling blue eyes.

Yep.

That's our Mack-R-oni... as Mason calls him.

And he's growing up...

way too fast.

14 comments:

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

He's ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

Linds,
He's so cute, and this is such a sweet picture!! Thanks for sharing. I hope that I get a chance to see you, Mason, and this sweet little face in the morning before you head to Bend in the morning. Travel safe this evening.

Kristie said...

awwww...sweet little Mack!

Milestones, milestones...

Yeah for a blog that you can record them and look back on them, year after year...

Happy weekend!

Brenna said...

what a growing boy!

Anonymous said...

I love that little guy so much!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I think I cried when Russ got his first teeth/tooth.
But with Jedd I was able to be excited!
I know, I know, I am a total sap!
Someday ask me about Russ's first day of kindergarten.....

LizzyG said...

He is absolutely adorable. Enjoy every day of this sweet baby stage!

Leslie said...

He is seriously one of the cutest babies I have seen! His smile lights up his whole face!

KayDee said...

What sparkling blue eyes!

Has been fun to watch him grow via your blog ... one of these days I'm gonna have to meet Mr. adorable Mack.

Melissa said...

How cute is he!! I love your banner by the way. Have a great weekend!

Crystal said...

I have to admit... I'm guilty of kissing those cheeks when you weren't looking!

Amy Tolar said...

How wonderful! He is growing so big! I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Amy Tolar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ronda said...

Can he get any cuter? Seriously!!
He sure is looking more and more like his dad. Sorry Linds...
Those cheeks are kiss-r-ific!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin