January 28, 2008

I want...

to see beauty in everything.

to take the road less traveled.



to feel alive in the midst of a storm.



to practice patience each and every day.

15 comments:

Kristie said...

love this!

Stay warm!

Ronda said...

Great Photography!
Awesome desires of your heart!
Thanks for being you and sharing your thoughts with all of us!
Love to you tonight!

Anonymous said...

Snow has such beauty......and you did a nice job of capturing that beauty!
Your desires inspire each of us to get in-line with God's desires.....that we would learn patence, be alive to the world He created, and walk with Him down the narrow road that leads to complete peace and joy!

Becky said...

Neat post Lindsay. I agree with you, I am striving for those things in my life each day. Your pictures are nice reminders.

Stacy B said...

I love your outlook on life this morning. Great way to start the day, thanks.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Love You!

Crystal said...

Wow... speechless indeed. You have such creativity inside of you (along with so much depth). Have a blessed day my friend!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Cool pics!
Cool thoughts!

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I truly love this. Thanks for posting us to see and read.

Debbie

Tiffany said...

Fun pictures! Glad you made it home safe from IKEA! :o)
And had a snow day too!

Renee' said...

Love your posts Lindsay. I have no idea how you find the time to "be still" and listen and then be so creative how you express those thoughts.
I just keep hearing voices in my head and I want them to STOP! or I try and be still and listen and I fall asleep....such is my life.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

You have an amazing eye for beauty... it is safe to say you do see true beauty in this world.

Brenna said...

I want what you want.

Great pictures!! :)

Michelle Hawkins said...

I just love your photography... It is awesome. The road, the branch, the cattle... it is all wonderful. I am so glad to have had this new door opened that gives me the opportunity to get to know you a little better. Thanks for everything. Michelle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin