YAH!!! that's awesome!! Way to Go - glad you had a fun evening:)
Yeah, So excited about your picture!I had so much fun, Thanks!
Holy moly!
You should be so proud! Your talent brings so much joy to others! AND CASH!
Congrats, Linds! I love that I was a part of it. :-)
So proud of you!
Congratulations!!! Way to go!So..... your photography is appreciated by more people than you ever imagined, huh?!!
Yay!! That is so exciting...WTG!!
Great job, Linds! How exciting.
Good times, good times!! What a fun evening!!! Ummm yea...about the unintentional bidding...Lon had a good laugh when I told him!
Awesome!!!! Way to go!
Great sell. How much did the entire event go for? What was the largest sell? Does the event make more on the auction or on the ticket sales? I would love to come one of these years.
Such a fun time last night! Thanks so much Linds!
Such a great picture very proud of you!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
YAH!!! that's awesome!! Way to Go - glad you had a fun evening:)
Yeah, So excited about your picture!
I had so much fun, Thanks!
Holy moly!
You should be so proud! Your talent brings so much joy to others! AND CASH!
Congrats, Linds! I love that I was a part of it. :-)
So proud of you!
Congratulations!!! Way to go!
So..... your photography is appreciated by more people than you ever imagined, huh?!!
Yay!! That is so exciting...WTG!!
Great job, Linds! How exciting.
Good times, good times!!
What a fun evening!!!
Ummm yea...about the unintentional bidding...Lon had a good laugh when I told him!
Awesome!!!! Way to go!
Great sell. How much did the entire event go for? What was the largest sell? Does the event make more on the auction or on the ticket sales? I would love to come one of these years.
Such a fun time last night! Thanks so much Linds!
Such a great picture very proud of you!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment