The first 3 lessons have been a wonderful reminder to me of why I am intrigued by photography in the first place.
It's affirming my love of and desire to capture the every-day moments of my family's life with pictures ... and words.
It's showing me what I am already ... and what I'm going to become.
It's not about perfection for me, it's about real, unedited, inspiring, thought provoking life.
It's about focusing on the things that are most important & not worrying about the "right look" or the "right words" ... but about experiencing and capturing life as I know it right now.
It is going to change. Life. Tomorrow is going to be different than today... and if I don't treasure NOW, what am I really living for?
I love that I'm learning new ways to share this passion I have for life & my family with my camera ... so bear with me during the next 9 weeks or so as I learn & grow & change.
... and feel free to hop on board this train of ours any time you want. You're guaranteed to have the ride of a lifetime.
This picture, this guy, this husband of mine ... he's watching me capture our life together. He's smiling. He's content. He knows that our life is being documented ... and instead of questioning and giving me that look of total frustration, he's content. He knows things aren't perfect. He knows there is room for improvement. He knows a lot, but he's still smiling.
and guess what ... so am I.

5 comments:
What a great expression you captured on Ian's face (I can sure see Mack in his daddy).....your comments below it seem to be "right on"!
We're excited, with you, to see what lies ahead!
You Go Girl!!
Documenting life is a must!!!
Love this post!!!
So excited to see all that you are learning and watch you grow more confident in your God given skill. (and your camera's workings)
so cool. glad you are enjoying this so far!
Keep smiling!! Great shot of Ian. Wish I had half the talent you have at documenting life.
Post a Comment