May 29, 2008

Hey Dad ...












Can I go with you tomorrow??

Is it tomorrow??

Where we going tomorrow?

Hey Dad ... I love you ... dad ... hey dad ... I love you!



~ Mason, age 3

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

So sweet. He looks so old! I can't believe how tall he is!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Do you think he wants to be like his daddy!?! :) Beautiful!

Becky said...

Love this!

Nicole said...

so sweet. I bet Ian loves this.

Kerry said...

Can't get enough of "going with Dad", that is for sure!!!
What a life.....So cute!

Stacy B said...

Mason is exactly what I envision when I think of living on a farm. What a lucky boy to be able to work along side his dad.

Anonymous said...

Awesome.
What an AMAZING life Mason is blessed with, and what a lucky Dady to have Mason to keep him company. (and busy!)

My favorite thing about your pictures, is that they all tell such an awesome story.

Miss You!

We have almost made it to summer break, let's get together and celebrate!!!

Kerry said...

Cool-lookin' banner!

Kirsten said...

Such a little man - so very interested in everything dad - love the banner too!

Deb said...

Ahh that kid. He can be a real handful sometimes, but then days like this just melts your heart.
All day on Thursday he would just pop up with an I LOVE YOU right out of the blue.

Ronda said...

The last picture if my fav!
Hey Mase...I love you too!!!

Anonymous said...

That boy is going to be exactly like his daddy!

Kailin said...

Hey Mason....

You are living every little boys dream!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin