{this picture was taken from a website I found today ... click on picture to read more about it}
What the heck?
this cow was on the today show today! I bet you could find a webcast on their website....wild! the boys thought it was pretty cool!
What the heck?! Crazy!
AMAZING!! Glad that wasn't the cow that landed on Mason :-)
That is a huge cow.
HOLY COW!!! hee hee
My first thought is that someone Photoshoped it! The skeptic in me doesn't believe that can be real. Hummmm......
It is so huge that it looks fake.Have a great day!
That is crazy!
I love Kristie's comment... if she hadn't said it, I would! I think I will anyhow.... HOLY COW! :)
My first thought was "Holy Cow" also.
I wonder what Taryn would think if I told her this was her next 4H Showmanship project?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
What the heck?
this cow was on the today show today! I bet you could find a webcast on their website....wild! the boys thought it was pretty cool!
What the heck?! Crazy!
AMAZING!! Glad that wasn't the cow that landed on Mason :-)
That is a huge cow.
HOLY COW!!! hee hee
My first thought is that someone Photoshoped it! The skeptic in me doesn't believe that can be real. Hummmm......
It is so huge that it looks fake.
Have a great day!
That is crazy!
I love Kristie's comment... if she hadn't said it, I would! I think I will anyhow.... HOLY COW! :)
My first thought was "Holy Cow" also.
I wonder what Taryn would think if I told her this was her next 4H Showmanship project?
Post a Comment