- when my writing goes public - locally anyway.
- when people in the community I'm blessed to live in will see my face, my name & life as I know it in print.
- when Bales & Tales is here... and there... and everywhere.
Click on the picture below & read away...
(and for most of you blog readers - it will be a repeat
- but re-reading isn't so bad... is it?!)
(and just pretend that the "road" is really "rode" as you're reading) UGH!

22 comments:
Great article Lindsay! I enjoyed reading it! Thanks for sharing it. People are lucky to get to read what you have written. You do a beautiful job. Thank you for sharing with ALL of us! Have a great weekend friend!
Love you,
Tanya
Yay Linds! Congrats on your first article!! I LOVED it! Looking forward to reading more of them. :o)
It was wonderful!!!I think that makes you famous now...right!?!
I loved reading this the first time, and I loved it even more the second time!
Proud of you, my friend!
Loved it before,and love it now...I am so excited for this new adventure! I guess I am going to have to still be reading the Herald...online!
yeah! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so proud and always love that post. Way to go, friend!
Oh Linds I am so excited for you!
Yea!! I'm so excited that you get to bless and even larger audience with your God-given talents!
Hermiston....look out! Here comes Lindsay, and you're gonna LOVE it!
I am not going to peek at it here yet. I want the full-meal-deal of reading it in black and white. I can't wait.
I love it!! So proud of you!
Nice job Linds! As always! Congratulations, "Columnist" :)
That is so awesome!! way to go Lindsay!
that writting skill of yours is surely on its way to making you shine even brighter :)
so cool.
Way to go, Linds! You are amazing and I am so glad that more people are going to get the chance to hear from you!!
This was great! I love getting little pieces of friends that you won't know! You really can hear you in that writing!
I resisted the temptation to read the article here, so that I could read it in the paper. But... I get the "other" paper... so I read online this morning. It is so awesome! I am proud of you. You have come a long long way, baby! :)
So happy for you! I love the article!
Woo Hoo! Way to go Lindsay! Absolutely love the article. It had the same impact as reading it the first time- giggles as I imagined you "gunning the feed truck" Been there done that : )
So, so proud of you!
Great article! How very exciting for you...I wish you the best! God has truly given you such an amazing gift!
Wow! Congratulations! Isn't fun to see your name in print??
Looks great!
Have a good one!
Great article Lindsay!
Looked for it in Fri's paper, but couldn't find it so read it online. Then I saw it's in the HH; hopefully you'll keep posting those articles on your blog so us Pendleton folks can keep up!!
Lindsay, I loved reading your column!!! You truly are Laura Ingalls Wilder. . .not just in your lifestyle but your writing talent too!! I will be eagerly awaiting my Hermiston Herald now! Way to go girl!!
Karen Snyder
I know that this comment is late but anyway WAY TO GO congratulations on part of your dream comming true you are an awesome writer and you will touch many lives with this and people will see Jesus in you and your words. Love you friend Nicole
Post a Comment