May 22, 2008

Two more reasons...

why I {heart} the color RED!



10 comments:

Ronda said...

I cannot wait to see how you are going to "rock" your pictures with the new Rebel!
So excited for you!!!

Shannon said...

yeah!

Brenna said...

Oh how exciting!! Can't wait to see the wonders your eye and that camera capture when put together!!!
:)

Stacey said...

Wow! Congrats on the camera! I bet you've already taken 100s of pics! Can't wait to see them.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

soooo excited for you!!!!!!!!
click click click!!!!!

KayDee said...

You are gonna love, love, love your new camera. That's what I have (course mine is two years old so the new one is gotta be better than ever, I bet)!

Thanks for taking incredible, creative photos AND for sharing them with us. You do inspire me! Don't think I've told you that lately...

How many more days of school left? Todd hasn't begun his "official" count down as of yet.

Becky said...

Yippy!! I was just going to call you yesterday and ask if it had arrived yet. I am so excited for you!!!!
Have a great Friday-

kara said...

love new stuff especially red stuff!

Kerry said...

Red is the color of passion!! ....... and you are definitely passionate about documenting life on film AND entertaining your friends with wonderful food in exciting dishware!!
Have fun with them both!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Linds!

I can't wait to get my goodies!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin