May 9, 2008

The Upside.

I missed about 4 hours of sleep last night.

The upside: I've slept about 6.5 hours today.

There was no Imodium in the house at 3:15 a.m.

The upside: by 6:30 a.m. there was a case of it... and 2 cases of Gatorade.

I couldn't find the phone # for the substitute line this morning.

The upside: Michelle saved the day. (and ... I realized I've not had a sub this year aside from maternity leave)

Our school carnival is tonight.

The upside: well, there isn't one that I can think of. I'm missing it.

Mack was held and loved and taken care of today.

The upside: our baby sitter saved the day ... and Susan too!

Mason is shipping "pairs" today. (aka: sending some of our cows/calves to the mountains)

The upside: he has the best daddy in the world!


I'm feeling a bit better.
Not great, in fact, totally and completely weak, but am not on the verge of dying any more.

And... if you click on the picture below, you can read today's "What's Up?" section of the local paper.



Here's to a healthy weekend, Clorox, and energy!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Glad things are on the 'up swing' again. Glad you have lots of friends and family to help you out. Glad there is sunshine to brighten your mood!

Kristie said...

so glad that you are "not on the verge of dying" anymore!!

I was looking back at my 2007 blog today and I had the flu last year on mother's day...how weird is that?

Take care this weekend! Call me if you need an extra pair of hands to scrub your house!! Seriously!!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I adored this post.
I adored the picture of the article and the article itself!
Feel better soon...and huge thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling a little better!!!
Hopefully tomorrow you will feel totally refreshed!

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your column online, in the herald website. I had to call and read the first one to my mother-in-law, cause I knew she would really relate to it.
Glad you are feeling a bit better, and hoping tomorrow is even better!
Love to you today!

Anonymous said...

Wow....... how awesome that your articles are being published so frequently!! We're very proud of you and your accomplishments.
So thankful that you are feeling better..... prayer,rest and medicine always does the trick!
Enjoy your weekend of relaxation......after all, it IS Mother's Day!!! Hope Ian remembers :-)

Nicole said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I love reading your artical in the paper. Hope you have a restful healthy weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin