August 9, 2008

Can You Believe...

that I wasn't even in the top 15 at our County Fair's "Prettiest Baby Contest?"


I know... shocking isn't it!?

I'm pretty shook up about it & the tears just won't stop.

I think it was rigged (and so does my mommy).

You'd vote for me ... wouldn't you?!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm crying with you ...... I just can't believe they didn't vote for you!! :-(
You know WE think you're adorable and worthy of the title "Prettiest Baby in the county", don't you?!!

Anonymous said...

Those judges are blind, Baby Mack! You MUST have been the cutest baby there, I just know it. We would have voted for you, for sure.

Anne said...

I know your pain. My girls didn't take home the title when they were your age. I'm thinking the judges are blind.

Amy Tolar said...

I agree with you, Mack! I am positive it was rigged. Since I saw you right after, I'm sure you had to have been the cutesst baby there!

Michelle said...

Absolutely!!! I would have voted for those big cheeks and blue blue eyes!

Katie said...

They HAVE to be blind!! There can be no other explanation, you're adorable!!!!

Kirsten said...

Oh Mack -- I am in shock...We would vote for you in a heartbeat! You know you are the cutest baby around!

Shannon said...

I just came from the fair...I think somehow the fuming stank of the animals got into those judges eyes and they couldnt see straight. There cant be any other reason.

Dorothy said...

SERIOUSLY! Exactly why we didn't enter Zach. :) This proves what I've thought all along!!! It's GOTTA be rigged. Mack, you're a heartbreaker.

Brenna said...

WHAT??!! Mack's the cutiest baby there is! Period. what is wrong with those people?! you've got my vote Macker :)

Kailin said...

Totally rigged...who couldn't vote for you and those sweet cheeks! Like Shannon said...musta been the "stank"!

Kristie said...

Must have been totally rigged!:)

Deb said...

I'm positive the whole thing is rigged. Mackie you are definatly a winner with me.
My babies didn't even win when they were in it also.

Stacey said...

Of course I'd vote for Mack!! He's adorable!!!

Tiffany said...

OOohh poor Mack!

I'm extremely sorry that my little cousin Emma happend to beat you out for the #1 spot.

I would've been able to decide!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin